Made to Order & Pre-Order Shipping Info
Before you decide to order a MADE TO ORDER OR PREORDER item from our website, please note the following:
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Payments for made to order or pre-ordered items are charged immediately upon checkout, not when shipped.
- You may cancel your made to order or pre-ordered item before the estimated shipment date found on the item description page.
- You may cancel your order for a full refund which will be processed to your original method of payment.
- To cancel your pre-order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you order a pre-order item along with an in-stock item, your order will arrive in multiple shipments. If applicable, you will only be charged one shipping fee.
- Returns of pre-ordered items are accepted up to 21 days from the date your pre-ordered item has shipped. Please contact us at email@example.com to request a return label.
- We do our best to communicate all the details about pre-order items in the item description. On occasion, details about the pre-order item may change and are out of our control. If at any time you have further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pre-order items are special orders and can take up to 2-4 weeks to be completed.
- The ESTIMATED SHIP DATE is provided by our vendors and it is only an estimate. We cannot make any guarantees on the actual delivery date but will do our very best to keep the information as updated and accurate as possible. We also cannot guarantee that your order will ship on any specific date. We will process all orders in the order in which they are received. Again, we cannot guarantee the delivery date of any pre-ordered item.
- Our customer service representatives have no additional information other than what is available on the product information page but we are always here to help you. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions. We do our best to reply to all inquiries within one to two business days.